Get Started – Visit and See What It’s Like to Live in Costa Rica
Congratulations on taking the first step to visiting Costa Rica!
Once you complete this brief survey, we’ll put you in contact with our travel partner who can assist you in creating an itinerary unique to your dreams and goals.
Have you visited Costa Rica before?
- Not yet, but I’d like help planning my first trip
- More than once
- Enter Email Confirm Email
Where do you live now?
- City State/Province/Region Country
Why are you interested in Costa Rica?
What do you know about Costa Rica (check all that apply)?
- It’s one of the most beautiful places on Earth
- Great place for a vacation
- The people here are some of the happiest in the world
- It’s the #1 spot in the world to retire
- It’s legal for citizens of other countries to purchase and hold title to property
How have you researched your potential move to Costa Rica (check all that apply)?
- Just heard it’s wonderful and starting to look
- Reading websites
- Joined online expat communities and forums
- Bought some books
- I’ve traveled in Costa Rica
- I’ve rented a home long-term (more than a month) and liked it
When do you want to visit Costa Rica?
- Less than 90 days
- 3-6 months
- 6-9 months
- 9-12 months
- Longer than a year
- Not sure yet
How long do you want to stay?
- Less than a week
- 1 week
- 1-2 weeks
- 2-3 weeks
- 3-4 weeks
- A month or more
Why do you want to visit?
- Just for fun/vacation
- Vacation, but also to visit places I might want to live
- Diligently check out Costa Rica as a place to live, but squeeze in some fun too
- Ready to move to Costa Rica – my goal on this trip is to find the town I want to live in
- I already know where I want to live. My goal on this trip is to secure a place to rent or purchase
How many in your party?
- Just me
- Me and my spouse/partner
- Me and my family
Which areas to you want to visit (check all that apply)?
- I don’t know, but would like help choosing the areas
- Northern Pacific coast towns like Flamingo, Coco and Tamarindo
- Southern Pacific coast towns like Quepos, Manuel Antonio and Dominical
- Central Pacific coast towns like Jaco and Hermosa
- The Nicoya Peninsula with towns like Samara, Nosara, Santa Teresa and Malpais
- Towns around Lake Arenal like Tilaran, Nuevo Arenal and La Fortuna
- Towns in the Central Valley like San Jose, Escazu, Heredia,
- Caribbean coast towns like Limon and Puerto Nuevo
- Inland towns like Cartago, Puriscal, San Isidro, Atenas, Grecia and San Ramon
- Other areas (please list)
Why are you considering a possible move to Costa Rica (check all that apply)?
- To retire
- To move my family for a better life
- To start life over
- To work remotely in a beautiful place
- To buy or start a business
- To follow a love interest
Favorite places? Bucket list? Need a change? The more you tell us the more we can help!
Auto Response Email
Email text here
I’m ready to visit, but I need help planning the itinerary
- MPCR LINK (VISIT/PLAN QUE – SELF-SCHEDULE A 30 MINUTE CON CALL WITH MPCR)
I know where I want to visit and am ready to book my trip
- PTW LINK (MPCR QUE) AND DATA TRANSFER
- This link mimics the link that CRG has for PTW
- Submitted form creates a Gmail email stream (accessible by PTW and MPCR)
- Form technical/linking assistance will be provided by PTW